Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, A CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF DISPUTES, AND OBLIGATIONS TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
These Terms of Service ("Terms") apply to your access to, and use of, the websites, mobile applications and other online products and services (collectively, the "Services") of Moneyfellows Limited. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies ("Company", "we" or "us"). These Terms do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Company for products, services or otherwise.
Company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in these Terms or any policy or guideline of the Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Notice will be provided by posting the revised Terms to the Services and changing the "Last Revised" date at the top of the Terms or by providing other means of notice as Company will determine each time in its sole discretion. Using a particular form of notice in some instances does not obligate us to use the same form in other instances. Users in an existing activated money circle does not have to agree on changed terms, however any members of an inactive money circle must agree on the new terms to continue using the services. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions and agreeing to them to the Services. If you are already in an active money circle your continued use of these Services will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications; therefore, you should frequently review the Terms and applicable policies to understand the terms that apply to your use of the Services. The most current version of the Terms can be reviewed by clicking on the "Legal" hypertext link located at the bottom of our web pages, and choosing your country of residence. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Services.
You must be at least 18 years old to access or use the Services. By registering to use the Services, you represent and warrant that you are over 18, that you are not registering to use the services on behalf of any third party and that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Services. You represent and warrant that you are not: (a) located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the United kingdom has embargoed goods or services; (b) identified as a "Specially Designated National", or (c) placed on the Commerce Departments Denied Persons List. You further represent and warrant that you will not use the Services if the laws of your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
2. Registration and Account:
In order to use the Services, you must create an account with the Company ("Account") by logging in via one of the supported social media platforms ("Social Media") or email address ("eMail Adress"). You represent and warrant that you are the authorized account holder for the Social Media or eMail Adress account used to register for your Account. You may register for only one Account. You also agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information when creating or updating an Account; (b) maintain and promptly update your Account moneyfellows; (c) maintain the security and confidentiality of your login credentials and restrict access to your Account and your computer; (d) promptly notify Company by emailing [email protected] if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Services; and (e) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
4. Description of Services:
After creating an Account, you may accept an invitation from one of your Social Media or eMail Address contacts to join a money circle via the Services (each, referred to as a "money circle") or organize your own Moneyfellows and invite your Social Media and/or eMail Address contacts to join your money circle. The organizer of a money circle determines the amount of total payout and periodic installment (monthly, weekly, etc).
- Each participant in this money circle agrees to contribute a set amount of money ("Contribution") on certain scheduled dates (each, a "Contribution Day") for a certain period of time ("money circle duration"), as determined by the money circle organizer. On one of the Contribution Days, instead of making a Contribution, each of the money circle’s participant will receive an amount of money equal to the total amount of Contributions provided by all other participants of such money circle on that Contribution Day(each, a "Transfer"). The organizer of a money circle determines the parameters applicable to the money circle in accordance with the available options provided by the Services, including but not limited to setting the amount of a Transfer, the duration of the money circle and the amount and frequency of required installments. The organizer of a money circle will be the first participant to select a position in the money circle (usually the first) ("circle Position"). The circle’s Position determines the Contribution Day on which a participant will receive a Transfer instead of making a Contribution (each, a "lucky Day"). All other participants of the money circle select different Positions, subject to the available positions remaining at the time a participant decides to join the money circle. ￼
- By organizing or participating in a money circle, you will make Contributions and receive Transfers in accordance with the requirements as set forth in such money circle. Company reserves the right to set certain limitations on the use of the Services, including but not limited to: (1) limiting the amount of any money circle, Transfers or Contributions; and (2) limiting the total number of money circles that a user may organize or participate in at any one time or over a period of time
5. Contributions and Transferse-Wallet Account:
In order to organize or participate in a money circle, you must SetUp a digital wallet ("e-Wallet"). All the funds in the e-Wallet will be held in your name until the Recipient fulfill the requirements to receive the funds. The Services provide users with the ability to use their e-Wallet accounts to make Contributions and receive Transfers through the Services.
- Failure to Make Contributions: If any participant fails to make a required Contribution within the next 72 hours of a Contribution Day ("Non-Contributing Participant"), such participant's right to participate in the money circle and/or the Services may be terminated or suspended, in Company's sole discretion, and any rights that such participant may have to receive a Transfer in the future may be forfeited. The Company will suspend all future Contributions and Transfers pursuant to such money circle, the money circle participants will be notified of any Non-Contributing Participant(s) and the money circle organizer will have the option of immediately terminating the money circle("Termination Right") . If the organizer does not exercise this Termination Right, all participants will be required to complete all remaining Contributions in accordance with the obligations originally established by such money circle. If the organizer exercises this Termination Right, the money circle will be immediately terminated and no future Contributions or Transfers will occur pursuant to such money circle. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TRANSFER BY THE TIME ANY PARTICIPANT BECOMES A NON-CONTRIBUTING PARTICIPANT, OR BY THE TIME THAT AN ORGANIZER EXERCISES THE TERMINATION RIGHT, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE ANY OR ALL OF THE TRANSFER ORIGINALLY ESTABLISHED BY SUCH money circle depending on your turn.
- Disputes: You acknowledge and agree that any disputes you may have regarding Contributions and the receipt of Transfers are between you, and the participants of a money circle, and that Company is not responsible for any Contribution or Transfer transactions, including without limitation any personal or payment information you provide. ￼ Applicable law is the British law,
- Taxes: You are solely responsible for any tax records, tax receipts, withholding, reporting or liability associated with the Contributions you make or Transfers you receive.
Total Fees: For the money circle, Company charges a service fee consisting of a percentage of each Transfer (the "Total Fees"), which will be in addition to any Contribution required by the money circle and any other fees described in these Terms. Total Fees may include all fees related to the payment processor such as platform fee, financial fee, transaction fee and secure card processing fee. The Total Fees charged to you may vary depending on your money circle Position. You will be notified of the Total Fees applicable to your money circle Position prior to agreeing to join a money circle. ￼ There could be a fraction number limited to $0.99999 charged on every monthly installment. We do that to round up to the ext whole number in order to satisfy a money circle requirement.
- PayOut Fees: For the money circle, Company may charges a service fee when a money circle Participant transfer a certain amount of his balance in the Services to a personal account. Company reserves the right to change the Total Fees and the PayOut Fees at any time without notice to you, provided that such change will only apply to new money circles formed after the implementation of such change.
In our sole discretion, and only in the event that all money circle participants successfully complete a money circle by satisfying all obligations required by such money circle, For the avoidance of doubt, a money circle is successfully completed only if all money circle participants complete all Contributions in the time and manner required by such money circle.
8. Acceptable Use of Services:
Access to and use of the Services is governed by our Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to comply with Prohibited conduct below may result in, among other actions, suspension or termination of your right to access and use the Services.Prohibited Conduct: By accessing or using the Services, you agree not to:
- use the Services for any purpose other than personal, non- commercial purposes.
- use the Services for the purpose of receiving or assisting any person in receiving personal cash advances on any credit card or to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card.
- use the Services in connection with Money Service Business activities such as the sale of travelers checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing.
- use the Services to fulfill the financial goals of anyone other than yourself or other money circle participants or to collect payments on behalf of third parties, including any corporation or entity with which you are involved or by which you are employed.
- use the Services to conduct online contests, lotteries, raffles, multi- level marketing, pyramid schemes, gambling activities, "get rich quick" schemes or any other form of prohibited financial activity.
- use the Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including promoting or encouraging any illegal activity.
- use the Services in any manner that could infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, -publicity or contractual rights.
- use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other members from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner.
- use the Services in connection with the distribution of spam (which we define as unsolicited bulk e-mail or any other unsolicited messages of a commercial, religious, romantic or political or other nature not within the intended purposes of the Services).
- use the Services for any commercial purpose whatsoever, unless with prior written consent from Company.
- stalk, intimidate, threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to any other user of our Services.
- collect or store any information about any other user other than as permitted on our Services;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity, whether by providing or omitting to provide information.
- circumvent or attempt to defeat any security or verification measure relating to use of the Services; or
- assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Suspension or Termination: Moneyfellows reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to monitor or police activity occurring on the Site or Service. If a User engages in conduct while accessing or using the Site or Service that violates this Acceptable Use Policy, in addition to other available remedies, moneyfellows may suspend or terminate the User's access or use of the Site or Service. moneyfellows will generally attempt to notify you of any activity in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy and request that you cease such activity; however, moneyfellows reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site or Service without notification if reasonably necessary.
9. Interactions with Other Participants:
You Have Sole Responsibility When Participating in a money circle. Our Services provide a platform for users to help each other achieve personal, non-commercial goals. Company is not a party to, has no involvement or interest in, makes no representations or warranties as to, and has no responsibility or liability with respect to any communications, transactions, interactions, disputes or any relations whatsoever between you and any other participant, person or organization. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services, including but not limited to your decision to join and make Contributions to a money circle. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of our Services.
- Identity Verification: You are solely responsible for determining the identity and suitability of the other participants of any money circle with whom you may interact through our Services. We do not investigate or verify any participant’s reputation, conduct, morality, criminal background, or any information participants may submit via the Services. You acknowledge that Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any user registered to use the Services and that you are solely responsible for investigating and screening the other participants before joining or creating a moneyfellows. We encourage you to take precautions ￼ when considering whether to join or organize a money circle, particularly when participating in a money circle with a stranger.
- Release: Because our Services are merely a platform, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more money circle participants, you release us (and our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
10. Copyright and Limited License:
Unless otherwise indicated on the Services, the Services and all content and other materials on the Services, including, without limitation, the Company logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Company Materials") are the proprietary property of Company or its licensors or users and are protected by international copyright laws. You are granted a limited, non-sub licensable license to access and use the Services and Company Materials; subject to these Terms. Except as expressly permitted on the Services, in these Terms or otherwise in writing by Company, such license does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Services or the Company Materials; (b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Company Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Services and the Company Materials, or any portion thereof; (d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (e) downloading (other than the page caching)of any portion of the Services, the Company Materials or any information contained therein; or (f) any use of the Services or the Company Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of the Services or the Company Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms will be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
11. User Content:
The Services include interactive areas or services("Interactive Areas") in which you or other users may create, post, send or store ads, messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, applications, code, links or other items or content on the Services ("User Content"). By using the Services, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through the Services any of the following:
Company does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Company liable for any user conduct or any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, ￼omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. When you participate in Interactive Areas, you understand that certain information and content you choose to post may be displayed publicly or to select users. You are solely responsible for your use of the Services and the Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. If you become aware of User Content that you believe violates these Terms, you may report it by emailing [email protected]. Enforcement of the Terms, however, is solely in our discretion and the absence of enforcement of these Terms in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce the Terms in other instances. In addition, these Terms do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation or promise that the Services will not contain any content that is prohibited by the Terms. Although Company has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Content posted on the Services, Company reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense. Any use of the Services in violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Services. Company claims no ownership or control over any User Content, except for Feedback and as otherwise expressly provided herein, on the Services or in a separate agreement. However, if you post User Content to the Services, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Company and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content throughout the world in any manner or media both on and off the Services, including in connection with marketing and promotional activities. We may also use your name and likeness in connection with such use of your User Content. This license will terminate when you remove your User Content or terminate your Account, except that the license will continue with respect to any offsite uses that have already been made and any cached or archived uses that may still exist when User Content is removed. By posting User Content, you hereby release Company and its agents and employees from any claims that such use, as authorized above, violates any of your rights and you understand that you will not be entitled to any additional compensation for any use of your User Content. By posting User Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) such User Content is non-confidential; (b) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or you otherwise have the right to post and use such User Content and to grant the rights to Company that you grant in these Terms; (c) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (d) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof in connection with this Services, does not, and will not, violate these Terms or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
12. Repeat Infringer Policy:
Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in Company's sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Company may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Services and/or terminate the Account of any user who infringes any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
13. Copyright Complaints:
If you believe anything on the Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below. Name of Designated Agent: moneyfellows Limited Full Address of Designated Agent:27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: [email protected] You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
14. Trade marks:
" moneyfellows ", "money circle" ", "Banking with friends", the Company logos and any other Company product or service name, logo or slogan contained in the Services are trademarks or service marks of Company (the "Company Marks") and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in these Terms or on the Services or with the prior written permission of Company. You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any Company Marks without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Services, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Company and is part of the Company Marks and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission except as expressly permitted herein or on the Services. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Services are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the applicable trademark holder. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Services, provided such link does not portray Company or any of our Services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use any Company Marks or other proprietary graphic of Company to link to the Services without the express written permission of Company. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Company trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found on the Services, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page of the Services without Company's express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right of Company or any third party.
16. Third Party Content:
Company and its users may provide third party content on the Services and may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties, including but not limited to advertisements and promotions (collectively the "Third Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. Company does not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such Third Party Content on the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding Company or the Services (collectively, "Feedback") that are provided by you, whether by email, posting to the Services or otherwise, are non-confidential and will become the sole property of Company. Company will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to: (a) your use of the Services; (b) any User Content or Feedback you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your conduct in connection with the Services. Some jurisdictions limit consumer indemnities, so some or all of the indemnity provisions above may not apply to you. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole and unfettered discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it, and if so, on what terms.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties:
COMPANY PROVIDES NO GUARANTEE AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OR THE UNINTERRUPTED AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR THE COMPANY MATERIALS. THE SERVICES AND COMPANY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN. COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT COMPANY MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR- FREE. WHILE COMPANY ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES SAFE, COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY- RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD. Company reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Services at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Company. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
20. Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, THE COMPANY MATERIALS OR THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM COMPANY, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO COMPANY'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO COMPANY FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
21. Modifications to Services:
Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that Company will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQURES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM COMPANY. You and Company agree that the sole and exclusive forum and remedy for any and all disputes and claims arising out of or relating in any manner to these Terms and/or the Services will be final and binding arbitration, except that neither party will be required to arbitrate any disputes or claims that allege that the other party has infringed upon or violated or threatened to infringe upon or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. You and Company agree that you will attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration and that arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator. The location of the arbitration and the allocation of costs and fees for such arbitration will be determined and will be subject to the limitations provided for in the Consumer Rules (for consumer disputes). If such costs are determined to be excessive in a consumer dispute, Company will be responsible for paying all arbitration fees and arbitrator compensation in excess of what is deemed reasonable. The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, NO ARBITRATION OR CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WILL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, INCLUDING ANY ARBITRATION OR CLAIM INVOLVING ANY OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER USER OF THE SERVICE, AND NO CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR SIMILAR PROCEEDINGS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED.
23. Termination and Suspension:
Notwithstanding any of these Terms, Company reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your right to use the Services, and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Services.
Sections 4 (Description of Services), 5 (Contributions and Transfers), 6 (Platform Fee), 7 (Acceptable Use of Services), 8(Interactions with Other Participants), 9 (User Content), 14 (Trademarks), 16 (Third Party Content), 17 (Feedback), 18(Indemnification), 19 (Disclaimer of Warranties), 20 (Limitation on Liability), 22 (Applicable Law), 23 (Disputes), this Section 25(Survival) and Section 26 (Severability) will survive any termination or expiration of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
26. Questions AND Contact Information:
Questions or comments about the Services or these Terms may be directed to Company by emailing [email protected].