1. Collection of Information Information You Provide to Us:
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you confirm your account details, organize or join a money circle, request customer support, respond to a survey, send us an email or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, photograph, usernames for third party sites (such as Payment Partner or Facebook) , details about your Yatto and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services:When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Information Collected by Cookies: We automatically collect information using cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive that helps us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
- Information Collected by Web Beacons: We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "gifs," "pixel tags" and "tracking pixels") . Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
3. Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We collect information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, when you create or log into your moneyfellows account using a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, email address, profile picture, friend lists and other account information in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site. We also receive information from our Payment Partner when you organize or join a money circle, including whether funds were successfully transferred to/from your eWallet account in connection with your money circle.
4. Use of Information:
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
Provide, maintain and improve our Services and send you related information, including invitations, reminders, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and to protect our rights and property.
Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events and other information about us and our partners that we think will be of interest to you.
Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match members' profiles or interests; and
By accessing and using the Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United Kingdom and other countries.
5. Sharing of Information:
We may share information about you as follows:
With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
With other members of the money circle you organize or participate in, including your name, photo, details about the money circle, and transfer and contribution status.
If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce applicable member agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service ; and to protect our rights, property, members and the public from harm or illegal activities.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
We take measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
7. Information Choices/Account Information:
You can review and edit information about you at any time by logging in to your account, navigating to the "Account" tab and clicking on “Edit Profile." In addition, if you are no longer participating in an active money circle and wish to deactivate your account, you can do so by navigating to the "Profile" page and clicking the "Deactivate" icon. If you deactivate your account, please note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
8. Promotional Communications:
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as reminders, confirmations, and other messages about your account and the status of any active money circle in which you are participating.
9. Contact Us: